U.S.-China Business Summit on The Belt & Road Initiative and Make America Great Again
Date: October 3rd, 2017
Location: Franklin Study, Trump International Hotel, Washington D.C.
Registration at Franklin Study
Follow the seat assignment
Introductory Speeches: Colin Wu, Vice Chairman, US-CN;
Brian McElroy, President, US-CN
Remark by Mr. Wang Wenyin, Chairman of Amer International Group
• US-China Relations, The Honorable Ed Royce, Chairman, House Foreign Affairs Committee
• The Honorable Luis Guilermo Fortuño, former Governor of Puerto Rico
• The Honorable Roel Campos, former SEC Commissioner
• Navigating the Maze of US Regulations, Mr. Donald Morrisey, Head of Government Relations, Huawei U.S.A.
• US-China Trade Relations – Anti-Dumping Tariffs and CIFUS Review, Mr. Robert Shapiro, Partner and Chair, International Trade Practice, Thompson Coburn LLP, and Mr. Edward Lebow, Counsel, Haynes and Boone, LLP
• Presentation by Mr. Michael Ning, President and CEO of Quantum Capital
Lunch / Adams/Kennedy Room
The Honorable C. Boyden Gray, Former U.S. Ambassador to the EU Former White House Counsel to President George H.W. Bush
Depart for U.S. Department of Commerce, 271 15th Street, NW, 5th Floor – 10 minute walk from Trump Hotel to the Department of Commerce
Banquet at the Franklin Study
Michael Pillsbury, Senior Fellow & Director of the Center for Chinese Strategy, Hudson Institute. Advisor to President Trump’s Transition
Dress Code: Formal; Improper attire will be denied entry.